Please note: Shipping only available to the Continental United States. P.O. Boxes are not allowed.
Orders placed before noon (CST) on a regular business day will ship the same day.
$29.99 – $90.99
The SafeSpace® Germ Fogger can kill 99% of the germs responsible for colds, flu, staph, MRSA and many more.
3 Pack: 6 oz each, $8.49 per can | 6 Pack: 6 oz each, $7.99 per can | 1 Case: 6 oz each, $7.49 per can
The original, EPA approved SafeSpace® Disinfectant Germ Fogger contains a hospital grade, contact disinfectant, that when fully discharged generates 6,000 cubic feet of disinfectant and deodorizing fog. The SafeSpace® Germ Fogger can kill 99% of the germs responsible for colds, flu, staph, MRSA and many more. The SafeSpace® Germ Fogger has proven successful in reducing repeat illness exposures when used as directed and combined with a hand washing regime. It is also effective in eliminating pet, smoke and food odors and preventing mold.
For a printable product description sheet please click here.
Semi-Trailer No-Tip Fogger Stand (PAT PEN): If you are disinfecting your semi-trailer or rail car in between loads this stand will ensure your germ fogger does not tip over while your vehicle is in motion. Simply crease all four corners of the stand and push the germ fogger thru the perforated center, wax side up. The wax coating allows the stand to be reused multiple times if needed. (Provided for case orders only).
1. Follow the directions on the can carefully.
2. Remove all adults, children and animals from the area to be treated.
3. Put exposed food away in sealed containers, refrigerator, cabinets and pantry.
4. Shake the can well and remove the safety cover cap. Place the can in the center of the room on a full piece of newspaper. To extend the coverage, place on an elevated surface such as a table or counter.
5. Next, press and lock the total release valve lever. Quickly exit the space, closing all doors behind you. A brief and indirect exposure to the fog is not harmful.
6. DO NOT re-enter the room for at least one(1) hour after treating. The fogger will automatically empty itself producing a visible dome of heavy disinfectant fog. For best results eliminating stubborn odors, leave the space closed as long as possible.
7. Fogger cans are steel and 100% recyclable, so please dispose of it responsibly. For best results store foggers at temperatures between 60-105 degrees.
4236 S. Hillcrest Ave.
Springfield, Missouri 65810
Toll free: 1-800-735-2506