$25.49 – $89.99
The SafeSpace® Germ Fogger can kill 99% of the germs responsible for colds, flu, staph, MRSA and many more.
3 Pack: 6 oz each, $8.49 per can | 6 Pack: 6 oz each, $7.99 per can | 1 Case: 6 oz each, $7.49 per can
The original, EPA approved SafeSpace® Disinfectant Germ Fogger contains a hospital grade, contact disinfectant, that when fully discharged generates 6,000 cubic feet of disinfectant and deodorizing fog. The SafeSpace® Germ Fogger can kill 99% of the germs responsible for colds, flu, staph, MRSA and many more. The SafeSpace® Germ Fogger has proven successful in reducing repeat illness exposures when used as directed and combined with a hand washing regime. It is also effective in eliminating pet, smoke and food odors and preventing mold.
1. Follow the directions on the can carefully.
2. Remove all adults, children and animals from the area to be treated.
3. Put exposed food away in sealed containers, refrigerator, cabinets and pantry.
4. Shake the can well and remove the safety cover cap. Place the can in the center of the room on a full piece of newspaper. To extend the coverage, place on an elevated surface such as a table or counter.
5. Next, press and lock the total release valve lever. Quickly exit the space, closing all doors behind you. A brief and indirect exposure to the fog is not harmful.
6. DO NOT re-enter the room for at least one(1) hour after treating. The fogger will automatically empty itself producing a visible dome of heavy disinfectant fog. For best results eliminating stubborn odors, leave the space closed as long as possible.
7. Fogger cans are steel and 100% recyclable, so please dispose of it responsibly. For best results store foggers at temperatures between 60-105 degrees.